A French manicure will never be out of style because it suits all tastes and styles. But if at times you want to varnish your nails in a different way than traditional, know that there are different ways to vary the pleasures of this manicure. Between white and black, silver and gold, these 13 French manicure trends will enhance your nails!
But before going to your beauty salon to apply one of these French manicures, take the time to pamper your nails. Tended nails are not only beautiful to look at but also reflect your overall health. In this article you will discover how you can take care of your nails on a daily basis.
How to recognize unhealthy nails
Healthy nails look smooth with a uniform color, but some deficiencies or diseases can change the appearance of your nails. If you notice any changes on your nails, do not hesitate to consult your dermatologist to determine the cause. Here are some signs that your nails are in poor health:
– Peeled, striated or split nails.
– Modification of the nail thickness.
– Tiny white spots on the nails.
– Bleeding around the nails.
– Red and swollen skin around the nails.
– Nail discoloration.
How to take care of your nails on a daily basis?
It is important to know that you can prevent many anomalies by taking good care of your nails. Here are some tips to follow:
– Don’t bite your nails
– Always file your nails in the same direction
– Moisturize your cuticles before pushing them with a stick.
– If you’re not fun with long nails, opt for a shorter style with a rounded edge that’s often easier to manage.
– Have a nail file handy to reduce any roughness that may occur on site.
– Disinfect your nail tools to avoid infections.
– Avoid varnishes that contain toxic chemicals such as dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde and toluene.
– Your nails need protein, favour foods like beans, fish and nuts.
– Protect your hands with gloves when doing housework or maintaining your garden.
– Feed your hands and nails with homemade care.
Homemade recipes for nails
Natural products such as baking soda, vinegar, olive oil or lemon are excellent care for beautiful and healthy nails.
Recipe 1 : Take the pulp of half a lemon and rub your nails and their ends well, to whiten your nails and strengthen them.
Recipe 2 : Pour white vinegar into a bowl and soak your fingers in it for ten minutes.
Recipe 3 : In a large glass of warm water, put a teaspoon of baking soda in it and soak your fingers in it, then rub them with a clean toothbrush.
Wash your hands thoroughly with water after using this treatment!